A process of human empowerment where Excellence and creativity inspire, educate and increase inner joy and psycho-physical wellbeing of team members in corporate environments, thus resulting in positively affecting communications, improving their working climate atmosphere and results.
Did you know that the origin and approach of almost all human problems, including those originating in corporate levels, have emotional roots?
In the Emotional Era, You and / or your Company might be suffering one or several of the following chronic, time, health and money consuming problems:
- Intermittent productivity (variable sales rates, usually negative)
- Burn-Out syndrome – High auto-demanding procedures derived from “perfectionist-stylish” leadership.
- Generational Gap (conflicts originated from the lack of a generational diversity inclusion program)
- New positions: challenges and transitions (conflicts arisen from moving to management or senior positions)
- Conflicts among peers
- Lack of commitment to the work and tasks.
- High rate of staff-turnover
- Discouragement, apathy and resistance to change
- Successive loss of natural authority from Leaders.